Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior. If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our service or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions.
- Name and contact details of the controller, Data Protection Officer
Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is the MEKU Technologie GmbH, Lupfenstraße 57, 78056 Villingen-Schwenningen, Germany, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 07720-6600100, Fax: 07720-6600199, (see our imprint).
You can contact our data protection officer at the e-mail address email@example.com or at our aforementioned postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
- Collection and storage of personal information and the nature and purpose of their use
2.1 when visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to us. When you visit our website, the following data will be collected without your intervention:
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Content of the request (concrete page)
– Access Status /HTTP Status Code
– amount of data transferred
– Website that receives the request
– used browser
– Language and version of the browser software
– Operating system and its interface
The mentioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensure a smooth connection to the site
– Ensuring comfortable use of our website
– Evaluation of system security and stability
– for further administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above data collection purposes. In no case will we use the aforementioned data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
2.2 by contacting us by email
When you contact us by e-mail, the information you provide (e-mail address and any other information you have provided) will be stored by us to answer your request.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GMO on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
2.3 when submitting an online application
If you submit an online application to us, we will store and process your name, your e-mail address, your message and your application documents (letter of application, CV, certificates, etc.) for the purpose of carrying out the application process , The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO.
If the position is not offered by MEKU Technologie GmbH but by another company of the MEKU group of companies, we will submit your application data for the aforementioned purpose to the respective company, the MEKU group of companies, which has advertised the position. < /p>
We ensure that your personal application data will only be passed on to the persons responsible for filling the specific position. A transfer of your personal application data to third parties will not take place. If you can not be considered in the application process, your application data will be automatically deleted six months after completion of the application process, unless a statutory provision of deletion precludes the further storage for the sake of evidence or you have explicitly agreed to a longer storage.
- Share data
– You have your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO granted.
– Disclosure is required to assert or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information; the legal basis for processing in such cases is Article 6 (1) lit. f DS-GMO.
– In the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DS-GVO is a legal obligation.
– The disclosure is permitted by law and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO is required for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes stated in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as the third party pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
We use the following cookies:
Own cookies (First-Party-Cookis):
cookie_notice_accepted | essential | Saves your cookie settings | Duration 1 Month
wordpress_sec_ | essential | only for logged in users | Duration Browsersession
wordpress_test_cookie | essential | checks if the browser allows cookies | Duration Browsersession
wpglobus-language | essential | saves your selected language | Duration 1 year
- Integrate Vimeo videos
We have included videos from Vimeo on our site, which are stored on http://www.vimeo.com and are directly playable from our website. Vimeo is a service of Vimeo LLC, 555 West 18th Street, NY, New York 10011, USA.
Each time you visit a page that contains a Vimeo video clip, it establishes a direct connection between your browser and a Vimeo server in the United States. Information about your visit and your IP address are transmitted and stored there. Through interactions with the Vimeo plugins (such as clicking the Play button), this information is also transmitted to Vimeo and stored there.
- Using Google Maps
On this website, we have the offerings of Google Maps the Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google” ) in order to show you the location of the individual locations of the MEKU group of companies and to enable you a comfortable journey to our locations. You can access the pages of Google Maps by clicking on the respective buttons “Lage & Anfahrt” at https://www.meku.de/info/standorte-anfahrt/. We have just linked the services of Google Maps and have not integrated them into our website. Therefore, no data will be transmitted to Google if you do not use the links. Only when you click on a “Location & Directions” button will Google connect to the server and send information to Google.
- Data Security
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption procedures (TLS procedures). We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. However, we can not guarantee the security of the data you provide to us as a user. Any data transmission by the user is therefore at your own risk.
- Your rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details
- in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored with us
- in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GVO to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, Exercise or defense of legal rights is required
- in accordance with Art. 18 DS-GVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you they are required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 DS-GVO
- in accordance with Art. 20 DS-GVO to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible
- in accordance with Art. 21 DS-GVO objection to the processing of your personal data, provided that your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed and if there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right to objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DS-GVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we will not be allowed to continue data processing based on this consent for the future.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
You also have the right to acc. To complain to Art. 77 DS-GVO by a supervisory authority about the processing of personal data by us.