Erfolgreiches Debüt auf der i+e in Freiburg
8. February 2019 | in Trade fairs + events
Es war ein Testballon – die erstmalige Teilnahme der MEKU Technologie GmbH auf der i+e 2019 in Freiburg. Und es hat sich gelohnt.
Während der drei Veranstaltungstage konnten wir zahlreiche interessante Gespräche führen, neue Kontakte knüpfen, alte Kontakte erneuern. Gerade die Kunden der ehemaligen Mühlan AG, die 2018 von MEKU übernommen und als MEKU Formenbau Werkzeugbau GmbH in die Unternehmensgruppe integriert wurde, ließen sich von unseren Kompetenzen und den Möglichkeiten, die die MEKU Gruppe bietet, überzeugen.
Die Messe hat einmal mehr gezeigt, dass der Südwesten Deutschlands und die Nordschweiz einen der stärksten Cluster der Zulieferindustrie, Fabrikausrüster und Automatisierer bilden. Und wir sind stolz dazuzugehören.
Start of the New Year at the i+e in Freiburg
21. November 2018 | in Trade fairs + events
After the fair is before the fair – we have just returned from a successful electronica in Munich, and we are already in the planning for the i+e in Freiburg. From January 30 to February 01, 2019, we will be presenting the enriching interplay between our competency centres in metal, electronics, plastics and mechatronics.
This would be particularly interesting for the customers of MEKU Formenbau Werkzeugbau GmbH – formerly Mühlan AG, mold and tool making – in Denzlingen, which the MEKU Group took over in 2018. Thus we have strengthened our expertise in the field of plastic and expanded our capacity. Our booth in hall 2, booth K 103, is again a meeting place for talks and discussions. We look forward to you!
MEKU – right in the middle of the biggest electronica ever
| in Trade fairs + events
With an increase in visitors of ten percent and with a total of 80,000 visitors, the electronica 2018, which ended on November 16th in Munich, was the largest electronica of all time.
- And we were right in the middle of it
MEKU Technologie GmbH won over their visitors with a clear, conversation oriented booth concept. Customers, interested parties and MEKU employees met at the long counter for discussions and exchanges while having coffee and Cantuccini from small manufacturers as well as water or beer from sources and breweries from our region.
In our view a very successful fair. We look forward to the continuing discussions with our business partners and to the electronica 2020!
Invitation to an open dialogue at the electronica 2018 in Munich
30. October 2018 | in Trade fairs + events
We present the productive synergy between our competence centers for metals, electronics, plastics and mechatronics from November 13th to 16th at the electronica 2018 in Munich (www.electronica.de), the 28th edition of the world’s leading trade fair for components, systems, applications and solutions in electronics.
What you can expect when you visit our booth in hall B2 in November:
- Top technology that results from the interaction of our competence centers metals, plastics, electronics and mechatronics.
- The newest case studies.
- The decisive Plus in know-how, production technology and innovative power which we are able to offer you as a system supplier in developing and producing complex, sophisticated assemblies at the highest level of quality.
- An open dialogue about the opportunities that arise through the meticulous teamwork between our specialists in interdisciplinary development and project teams.
We look forward to your visit and the conversation with you in Hall B2 on our stand B2.532 at the Munich Trade Fair Center.
MEKU will present its latest case studies at the FAKUMA 2018
18. July 2018 | in Trade fairs + events
MEKU is once again represented at the Fakuma International Trade Fair for Plastics Processing Fakuma (www.fakuma-messe.de) this year.
What you can expect when you visit our booth in October:
- Top technology of our Competency Centre Plastics
- Presentation of complex mechatronic assemblies
- Case studies such as the use of the Clever Mold system in our Competency Centre Plastics, which significantly reduces set-up times on our injection molding machines and increases flexibility. In this way, we are redefining the handling of the factor “number of items” in a completely new way, as the system makes growing tool solutions possible.
We look forward to your visit and the discussion with you from October 16th to 20th at our booth in hall B2 / booth 2203-A02 at the trade fair Friedrichshafen.
Innovation Driver with Practical Touch
25. October 2017 | in Trade fairs + events
“Innovation Driver with Practical Touch” was the headline to the closing press release for the 25th Fakuma trade fair. This might well have been a description of the MEKU stand at the traditional industry meet, where the focus was on showcasing the MEKU Group as the “value-creating partner for that decisive +”.
The MEKU stand presented a range of technologies and solutions. The emphasis was primarily on the topic of plastics but in fact extended far beyond to cover the group’s development expertise in general, as exhibited by the complex assemblies on show.
The general feedback from the customers, suppliers and business partners who visited our stand clearly demonstrated that they fully recognise and value the advantages offered by our perfect synergy of metals, electronics and plastics. This provided confirmation that MEKU has clearly positioned itself as a system supplier along the entire value chain in the development and manufacture of complex plastic injection-moulded products, electronic applications, and mechatronic assemblies and systems.